Last Updated: Feb 8, 2013
- Academic Search Complete, Indexing and full-text, dates of coverage vary by title (many 1975-present)
This interdisciplinary scholarly collection offers information in nearly every area of academic study, including: sciences, social sciences, arts & literature, ethnic studies, and many more. Full-text for over 6,100 titles (5,100 peer-reviewed); indexing and abstracting for 10,600 titles; complete historical coverage and citation searching for select titles.
- MLA International Bibliography, 1926 - present
Literary criticism, languages, linguistics, film, and folklore from over 4,000 journals, books and dissertations published worldwide.
- JSTOR Multiple Collections
Arts & Sciences I, Arts & Sciences II, Language & Literature, and Ecology Collections. An archives of important scholarly journal literature. In most cases, full text of the journal is available from the first issue through issues from a few years ago.
- Omnifile Full-Text Select (H.W. Wilson) 1994-present
A full-text database of almost 2000 periodical publications, including coverage of the sciences, humanities, education & other social sciences, business and information science.
For Primary Sources in Magazines, Newspapers and Images
SUNY Oswego students, faculty, and staff may request free copy service for those articles available only in microfilm.
- New York Times Article Archives, 1851-present
- NYT Theatre Section
Look for articles and reviews of current performances. (For older New York Times articles, use the link above).
- The (London) Times Index (title varies), Reference, 1st Floor, 1790-1998
- The (London) Times Index, Online, 1785-1985
Index to the respected Times of London, England.
- Reader's Guide Retrospective, Index, 1890-1982
Historic coverage of popular general-interest periodicals published in the United States, with extensive indexing of 375 titles and links to search for full-text.
- New York Public Library Digital Gallery
Oswego librarians are available now.
SUNY Oswego chat is not available at this time.
Use AskUs 24/7 to chat with a librarian at another college. A librarian will be with you as soon as possible. During busy times, there may be a few minutes wait.