Annotated Bibliography Resources
- Penfield Library's Annotated Bibliography Guide
- This is Penfield Library's Annotated Bibliography Guide. It will provide you with tips and examples for writing your annotated bibliography properly.
- Online Writing Lab (Owl) at Purdue University's guide on developing an Annotated Bibliography
- An annotated bibliography is a list of research sources which includes citations, summaries, evaluations, and additional information explaining the importance of each source to your research.
- Annotated bibliographies help to organize your sources, and determine where your research fits into the existing literature on your topic.
- They also force you to carefully read and analyze your sources.