Librarians are always available to help with your research and getting to know the campus. We're available in-person, phone, email or live chat.
Librarians are ready to answer all your questions. We frequently help with the questions listed below. However, we're never too busy for any of your questions, including the "silly" ones.
- Where should I look for sources?
- Could you help me brainstorm a research topic?
- How can I broaden / narrow my topic?
- How can I tell if a source is trustworthy?
- I'm having trouble using a database or other library resource. Can you help?
- How should I format this citation?