What is O-TEAM?
Starting Fall 2017, all incoming ECE freshmen are assigned an O-TEAM (Oswego Team for Effective Advisement and Mentoring) to support academic success. Your O-TEAM includes:
- Your advisor
- Your faculty mentor
- Your career coach
- Your librarian
Useful Things to Know About the Library
What Can You Ask a Librarian?
You can ask a librarian pretty much anything. If we don't know the answer, we'll help you figure out who does!
Here are some things we're especially good at, though:
- Help starting your research, or figuring out what to do if you get stuck.
- Help understanding the types of sources your professors ask you to use.
- Help identifying the best sources--and doing it quickly.
- Help preparing a presentation on your research.
- Help citing sources. (We also have a page devoted to citing sources, did you know?)
- Help figuring out the ins and outs of library policies and services.