Skip to main content

SPE 504: Fall 2019

As a resident of New York state, you can get library cards for both the New York State Library and the New York Public Library. These library cards allow you to use several of those libraries' databases. 

Since you won't have access to Oswego's resources after you graduate, these libraries are a great way to access research on education! 

Ask a Librarian