Find Journal Articles - Key Databases
- Business Source Complete This link opens in a new windowFull text in all disciplines of business, including journals (many peer reviewed), market research reports, industry reports, country reports, SWOT analyses, and much more.
Covers: Varies by journal title (many 1965 - present)
- Business Complete This link opens in a new windowSearches five core business resources with a single search including ABI/INFORM Global, ABI/INFORM Trade and Industry, ABI/INFORM Dateline, Barron's and Wall Street Journal.
- Gale Business: Insights This link opens in a new windowCompany and industry intelligence on thousands of global companies with in-depth analysis through current news, statistical data, comprehensive reports, periodical articles, news articles, and press releases. Detailed information for domestic and international companies and associations, including information on corporate hierarchical structures, investment reports, corporate chronologies company histories, and some SWOT analyses. Also includes brands and product information, industry and company rankings, financial overviews, and demographic and market information for countries across the globe.
Find Journal Articles - Specialized Databases
- ABI/INFORM Dateline This link opens in a new windowLocal and regional business news coverage of large corporations, privately held companies, local start-ups, executive profiles, marketing, finance, and industry news. Provides information not typically found in the national press sources.
- ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry This link opens in a new windowSearch more than 700 publications for trade and industry information. This database contains publications on every major industry, including finance, insurance, transportation, construction, and many more.
- Wall Street Journal This link opens in a new windowOnline index and text from 1984-present; print index from 1968-1993 in Reference Storage, Lower Level; microfilm of text available from 1968 - 2003.
- Bloomberg TerminalThe most widely used information system in the global financial community. This resource can only be accessed in the Gordon Lenz Center for Finance, Insurance and Risk Management in Rich Hall. Not limited to School of Business students. If interested in using this resource contact Mary Rodgers, 315-312-6382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Journal Articles - Multidisciplinary Databases
- Academic Search Complete This link opens in a new windowThis interdisciplinary scholarly collection offers information in nearly every area of academic study, including: sciences, social sciences, arts & literature, ethnic studies, and many more. Full-text for over 6,100 titles (5,100 peer-reviewed); indexing and abstracting for 10,600 titles; complete historical coverage and citation searching for select titles.
Covers: Varies by journal title (many 1975 - present)