Penfield Library Catalog
SUNY Libraries Catalog
To request a book from another SUNY library, click Borrow from another library.
Click on the link to sign in, then login with your Laker NetID and password.
Click Interlibrary loan.
Make sure the request information looks correct, and if you'd like, add a comment. Then click Send Request.
- That's it! We will email you when the item arrives at Penfield.
Plays in the Public Domain
- Project Gutenberg is a free resource that offers over 50,000 works in the public domain in ebook format. Among these works are several hundred plays, including the works of William Shakespare, Dante Alighieri, Bernard Shaw, and many others.
- Created by an alumni of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, this website offers electronic copies of the works of William Shakespeare.
- Offers a selection of plays in the public domain.
- Covering 1870-1920, contains a collection of playscripts made available through the Library of Congress.